Sunday, March 07, 2010

Smile Today (and tomorrow) (and tomorrow)

Hellooooooo~ :D

Today while i was busy tending to my part-time job, i got back from my break and, out of nowhere, felt myself fill up with joy. It probably sounds like i'm off my rocker to announce that i suddenly, for absolutely no particular reason at all, felt so happy and light and absolutely free, but yeah, that's what happened.

I wanted to dance. I wanted to burst into song. I wanted to skip. I wanted to grab the next poor fellow that walked past and swing him/her around~

It was awe-summm.

Your job sucks? (Mine does) Perfect! Your boy/girlfriend just cheated on you? Fabulous! Your boss' favorite pastime is to watch you suffer? B-E-A-utiful. Stuck in traffic for literally hours on end? JOY! So your life sucks. So what?! Nobody said it would be easy, and if everything went your way -- well, it wouldn't be as satisfying in the end when everything fell into place, would it? So just take it easy, kick back, and have a nice, good, hearty laugh -- on the house.


You're gorgeous when you smile.

You're beautiful when you laugh.

So what's stopping you?


Be love

No comments:

Post a Comment